As one of Canada’s leading telecommunication innovators, we’re constantly introducing exciting new telecommunication technologies and applications that appeal to avid mobile and Internet users. We specialize in Internet services, Voice over IP (VoIP), long distance and mobile for residential and business customers.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Comwave is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to take on the role as a Product Manager for within our retail department.
Your mission would be to identify, develop, deploy and manage enhancements to Comwave’s existing portfolio as well as look towards deploying next generation services; these include Homephone (VoIP), Internet, Long Distance and Television (ipTV) services. The product specialist would also be responsible to enhance the communication experience for the Canadian consumer at home and away. This team is driving innovation and change inside and outside of Comwave.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Manage Comwave’s Retail Homephone, Internet and Long Distance and Television Portfolio
- Present your own business solutions and recommendations to Senior Executives.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to build product & business requirements that can be handed off to Development.
- Create analytical models and business cases to determine ROI of projects.
- Simultaneously maintain product schedules and resolve issues with your product platform.
- Maintain marketing materials and published content and ensure it’s up to date at all times.
- Execute the full end to end intuitive of a product change/enhancement or new product roll out, work closely with all departments to ensure the product is exactly as expected.
- Ability to confidently lead large cross-functional teams and influence a direction.
- Enjoy problem solving.
- Passion, appreciation and understanding of technology.
- Understand the importance of detail and how it links to big picture.
- Demonstrated ability to turn high-level strategic direction into well executed, user-friendly products.
- Ability to understand customer experience and pain points.
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running on new initiatives.
- Comfortable with analytics and able to use data to tell a story.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate business requirements to a technical team.
- A University degree with a focus on Business and Technology – MBA is a strong asset.
- Full mastery of all MS Office products.
- Experience in analysis, and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of overall business management, and business processes.
- Project Management.
- Worked in a previous company managing a product retail in either Homephone/Internet Services or Television end to end.
If you are interested in joining our growing company, please e-mail your resume (MS Word and PDF formats only) to email@example.com, be sure to quote “Product Manager” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: admin at 3:21 pm