Accounts Receivable Co-ordinator
Comwave is Canada’s largest privately owned telecommunications service provider specializing in Voice over IP (VoIP), serving more than 1, 600 cities across Canada and the US, in both Retail and Wholesale markets. Comwave is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, leading the market in its service oriented approach to its customers and expanding its teams with like-minded individuals.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Based at our Wildcat Rd. location in Toronto we are currently seeking an “Accounts Receivable Co-ordinator” to join our team at our Toronto GTA head office location. As an “Accounts Receivable Co-ordinator” you will be responsible for managing the accounts receivable and payment process, communicating with vendors and resolving payments, and assisting in month-end activities. The successful candidate must be customer focused, a team player, self-motivated, results-driven with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply Payments (received in various formats) to customer accounts
- Review and apply the Chargebacks/Returned Payment Transactions from the Credit Card/Financial Institutions to the appropriate customer accounts
- Investigate and Resolve any payment related issues that are escalated by the Customer Service Department or the Financial Institutions
- Authorize Refunds and process Payment Transfers, when requested by the Financial Institutions
- Respond professionally to calls and emails from various teams
- Organize and maintain data spreadsheets
- Assist the Accounting/Finance Team in other functions, as and when required
- Check authorizations and account coding
- Communicate directly with vendors to resolve payment and other queries, including negotiating credit terms
- Provide other accounting support as required
- Maintain the AR mailbox – print invoices sent through email, reply to vendors’ inquiries, and manage online invoices
- Minimum two years related AR experience
- Experience working in a technology and/or advertising/marketing environment an asset
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and processing of accounts receivable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Nice to Have:
- Strong computer skills, Excel, ACCPAC, and Quickbook
*Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
If you are interested in joining our growing company, please e-mail your resume (MS Word and PDF formats only) to email@example.com. Be sure to quote “Accounts Payable (AP) Coordinator” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave Networks Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
61 WILDCAT ROAD TORONTO ONTARIO M3J 2P5 TEL: 416-663-9700
Posted by: admin at 3:48 pm