Business Care Manager
Comwave is Canada’s largest privately owned telecommunications service provider specializing in Voice over IP (VoIP), serving more than 1, 600 cities across Canada and the US, in both Retail and Wholesale markets. Comwave is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, leading the market in its service oriented approach to its customers and expanding its teams with like-minded individuals.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Based at our Wildcat Rd. location in Toronto we are currently seeking an “Business Care Manager” to join our team at our Toronto GTA head office location to join our team at our Toronto GTA head office location. As a Business Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing a dynamic team that supports our small business customer base. The Candidate should be self-motivated, organized and very well spoken.
- Fast Paced Environment
- May be required to work overtime on occasion
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian Telecommunications Industry
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Great interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills
- Working knowledge of Windows OS Environments
- Experience using software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Working knowledge of CRM (Sugar preferred)
- Some understanding of legacy telephony systems PBX and KSU’s and IP Telephony integration
- Manage day to day operations of the Business Care Team: Technical Support, Customer Support, Field Technicians
- Handle all escalated service related issues where a high level of detail and analytical skills is required
- Manage and Prioritize provisioning and shipping
- Ensure the integrity of the Company along with the Business care team are maintained by conducting training sessions while encouraging interpersonal growth
- Create and maintain product, provisioning and training documentation from time to time
- Coordinate all Managed installations
- Monitor and assist staff with daily workload
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of customer account information
- Conduct regular meetings with the Team
- Work with the Sales Manager and Director to ensure cohesiveness between both teams
- Manage, analyze service levels , retention goals and quality levels
*Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please e-mail your resume (MS Word and PDF formats only) to email@example.com. Be sure to quote “Business Care Manager” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave Networks Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
61 WILDCAT ROAD TORONTO ONTARIO M3J 2P5 TEL: 416-663-9700
Posted by: admin at 12:40 pm