Business Development Manager, Business Solutions (SMB)
Comwave is Canada’s largest privately owned telecommunications service provider specializing in Voice over IP (VoIP), serving more than 1, 600 cities across Canada and the US, in both Retail and Wholesale markets. Comwave is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, leading the market in its service oriented approach to its customers and expanding its teams with like-minded individuals.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Based at our Wildcat Rd. location in Toronto we are currently seeking a “Business Development Manager, Business Solutions (SMB)” to join our team at our Toronto GTA head office location.
In accordance with established and future guidelines, procedures, policies and methods the successful candidate is responsible and accountable to execute direct sales strategies to meet / exceed defined new customer acquisition monthly revenue targets representing Comwave’s Business Solutions products and services. The successful candidate will facilitate and close the sales process delivering professional consultation through an exceptional, customer focused experience. The BDR Manager is a hybrid (Inside / Outside) pure “hunter” role responsible for the ongoing acquisition of new clients in the SMB space (predominately but not limited to businesses with up to 50 employees).
- Meet / exceed defined monthly sales revenue targets through aggressive sales strategy and practices including self-initiated lead generation and prospecting, immediate follow up of Comwave initiated and provided lead generation activities (i.e. website, advertising), customer needs development and analysis, sales presentations, quotations and closing the sale.
- Preparation, delivery, presentation, follow up and securing customer signatures for all required quotations / user agreements / forms including submission to relative personnel / departments to initiate provisioning / start-up of Comwave products / services.
- Meet the minimum standard for department metrics, including but not limited to daily call activity/volume, lead generation or lead follow up, sales funnel velocity and closed sale ratios.
- Daily and ongoing maintenance / upkeep of sales activity data in required systems and databases (i.e. CRM).
- Attend and participate in all Comwave Business Solutions Team meetings, training and educational functions.
- Represent Comwave in Sales related external functions and events as required.
- Continually invest in ongoing personal development and education (i.e. industry and competitive knowledge, sales skills and methodology).
- Contribute and assist in the ongoing growth and development of the Business Services Team and individuals (i.e. knowledge and information sharing, strategic input).
- Work effectively with other Comwave Teams and Departments.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary education or higher including minimum 3 years sales experience (inside and outside experience combined). Experience / knowledge in Telecommunications a definitive asset.
- Demonstrated success in a transactional customer acquisition role including lead generation, prospecting, lead follow up, presentation and closing. Sales cycle knowledge is essential.
- High proficiency in simplification and communication of value propositions, ROI etc.
- Aggressive approach to continually and effectively manage sales funnel to maintain minimum 3X opportunities required to meet / exceed close ratio and maximum volume / velocity of opportunities through to won.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM Systems (i.e. Salesforce, Sugar)
- Self-motivated, team oriented, high energy, driven, aggressive and enthusiastic.
- Valid Ontario Drivers License.
*Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please e-mail your resume (MS Word and PDF formats only) to email@example.com. Be sure to quote “Business Development Manager, Business Solutions (SMB)” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave Networks Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
61 WILDCAT ROAD TORONTO ONTARIO M3J 2P5 TEL: 416-663-9700
Posted by: admin at 12:49 pm