Marketing / Graphic Designer
Comwave is Canada’s largest privately owned telecommunications service provider specializing in Voice over IP (VoIP), serving more than 1,600 cities across Canada and the US, in both Retail and Wholesale markets. Comwave is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, leading the market in its service oriented approach to its customers and expanding its teams with like-minded individuals.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Based at our Wildcat Rd. location in Toronto we are currently seeking a “Marketing/Graphic Designer” to join our team at our Toronto GTA head office location.
As a Marketing/Graphic Designer, you will assist the Marketing team in the development of Comwave’s advertising creative. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry and analysis, updating/designing print ads as well as editing elements of the Comwave corporate website. You must have a good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Further responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Input and analyze marketing data, including internal reports and Google Analytics reports.
- Using Excel, create various marketing media reports.
- Design Comwave print advertising through various media forms utilizing InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Maintain and update Comwave’s internal and external websites utilizing HTML and CSS in WordPress and Dreamweaver.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of marketing communication projects to support the growth and expansion of company products and services in multiple mediums including retail, digital, print, event, advertising and public relations.
- Organize the preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, website and client communications. Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- Develop sales presentations and promotions, provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Responsible for some content development for marketing and customer touchpoints.
- Assist the Marketing Department with general Marketing initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in Graphic Design and/or Marketing
- Demonstrated experience with branding, print/web design and social media
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, as well as collaborate across departments
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience with Direct Marketing
- Experience coding in HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics
*Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
If you are interested in joining our growing company, please e-mail your resume (MS Word or PDF formats only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to quote “Marketing/Graphic Designer” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave Networks Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
61 WILDCAT ROAD TORONTO ONTARIO M3J 2P5 TEL: 416-663-9700
Posted by: admin at 11:20 am