Jr. Technical Solutions Specialist
Comwave is Canada’s largest privately owned telecommunications service provider specializing in Voice over IP (VoIP), serving more than 1, 600 cities across Canada and the US, in both Retail and Wholesale markets. Comwave is a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, leading the market in its service oriented approach to its customers and expanding its teams with like-minded individuals.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, attractive employee discount, an on-site gym, free parking, and a unique entrepreneurial culture.
Based at our Wildcat Rd. location in Toronto, the Jr. Technical Solutions Specialist is responsible for maintain and document inventory, preparing and ship units and materials, receive merchandise, and assist with unloading as necessary. On a day-to-day basis, the Jr. Technical Solutions Specialist interacts with all internal departments, regarding assisting with processing returns, customer inquiries, shipping status investigation. This position plays a large role in our commitment to exceptional customer service. Therefore, the successful candidate must be customer focused, a team player, self-motivated, results-driven with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and document inventory
- Prepare and ship units and materials
- Receive merchandise, check delivery slips
- Assist with unloading as necessary
- Perform upgrade, testing, and refurbishing of Comwave products
- Prepare merchandise and move to the appropriate area
- Assist internal departments with various inquiries such as returned units, customer inquiries, follow up on status of shipped units, etc. . .
- Perform routine facility maintenance and other duties as assigned
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Warehouse/Facilities related role required, preferably in a technology related industry
- Strong commitment to deadlines and work ethic — taking accountability and ownership to overcome roadblocks to ensure Customer Promise Dates are met
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with fellow team members, clients and other internal departments
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks to ensure the overall team objectives are met
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
*Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
If you are interested in joining our growing company, please e-mail your resume (MS Word and PDF formats only) to email@example.com. Be sure to quote “Jr. Technical Solutions Specialist” in the title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Comwave Networks Inc. will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
61 WILDCAT ROAD TORONTO ONTARIO M3J 2P5 TEL: 416-663-9700
Posted by: admin at 4:38 pm